The patterns we chose were a little harder than just a fun jack-o-lantern face. Uncle Dave carved the skelton & cat and I carved the haunted house. The kids lost interest about 5 minutes into scraping the goo out of the pumpkin. All in all, I think they turned out pretty good.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Pumpkin Carving
On Friday afternoon, James took the kids to the pumpkin patch at Jonah's school. He and the kids pick out to of the most perfect pumpkins - one short and round & the other one tall & plump. We decided we were carve them on Sunday afternoon out on the deck in the beautiful fall weather. We invited Uncle Dave & Aunt Candy to join. The beautiful pumpkins turned out to be tough to carve. I had to get the "actual" knife out to get the tops off. Luckily, I was not a victim of the knife nor were the kids.
The patterns we chose were a little harder than just a fun jack-o-lantern face. Uncle Dave carved the skelton & cat and I carved the haunted house. The kids lost interest about 5 minutes into scraping the goo out of the pumpkin. All in all, I think they turned out pretty good.


The patterns we chose were a little harder than just a fun jack-o-lantern face. Uncle Dave carved the skelton & cat and I carved the haunted house. The kids lost interest about 5 minutes into scraping the goo out of the pumpkin. All in all, I think they turned out pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment