Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Nine years ago today (27th of October) James and I exchanged our marriage vows on the beach of Jamaica. It was the most perfect day of my life. We had the most amazing morning wedding. So beautiful that I didn't even think about putting on sunscreen and got a nice sunburn from our 2 hours wedding and reception. But seriously, I remember walking down the aisle with my dad and thinking, "I cannot wait the spend the rest of my life with my best friend and that I was so happy that James decided to choose me." I know that our lives have gotten so busy with work and family that we often forget to tell each other how much we appreciate and love one another. I could not imagine my life without James and all that he does for me and our family. I wouldn't change a moment.

I love you, James. I love the life that we have made together and our beautiful children. Happy Anniversary.


No comments: