Thursday, January 26, 2012

A tribute to my youngest. . .

My little girl upgraded to a big girl bed last week. I cannot believe how much she has grown up. I know that the second child learns a lot from a older sibling but she is amazing. My baby is slowly growing out of being my baby.
Yes, there is a small tear in my eye at this moment.

My McKenna. . .
  • Super sweet and that smile!
  • I could just kiss her face!
  • Her giggles make you giggle
  • She is totally monkey see, monkey do with her brother
  • She loves to watch cartoons. She asks every morning, "is it cartoon day?"
  • She wants what she wants (period)
  • Loves her milky
  • Doesn't leave home without her "moo-moo" (aka her little blanket that have a cow head aka a lovely)
  • Can total amuse herself.
  • Loves to be held tight. 
  • Wants to be around her big brother always.
  • Has a willingness to be helpful.
  • Always wants a song before going to sleep. 
She'll always be my baby. (I think I just quoted a cheesy song.)

No comments: